- Evaluation for treatment through THE STEM CELL ORTHOPEDIC INSTITUTE OF TEXAS is easy. Simply call us at (210) 293-3136, and we will promptly contact you.
- Patient advocates will address your questions and provide you with detailed information.
- When you come to The STEM CELL ORTHOPEDIC INSTITUTE of Texas for an appointment, you will receive:
- A record review by the physician.
- A complete history and physical exam by a physician and team.
- An MRI and X-Ray overview
- Recommendations to determine if you are a STEM CELL therapy candidate.
- Our patient counselors will work with you to coordinate your travel and transportation arrangements.